Courses for Young Learners in their Native Country
Even if all English native speakers travelled abroad and started to teach English there wouldn't be enough English teachers.
We would like to hear from you if you are a teacher with good command of English, teaching English as a foreign language, and you would like the following support:
- Teacher training seminars, organised by London Academy of Languages
- Regular meetings with native speakers for all your learners
- Webinars with the top methodologists
- Up-to-date information about the most interesting and suitable resources for your learners.
- Teaching groups of learners in your local school on behalf of London Academy of Languages
- Teachers with more than 50 learners are sponsored by London Academy of Languages to attend a Professional Development course in London.